We don’t like to brag but our results speak volumes.
We have collected millions for our clients. (And these are just a few.)
- Over $27 million in future periodic payments in Bronx County to a baby who sustained anoxic brain damage resulting from obstetrical malpractice. The physicians failed to timely diagnose fetal distress and terminate the labor in a timely fashion by cesarean section.
- $9.1 million in Westchester county for the wrongful death of an 86 year old man as a result of improperly timed heart surgery.
- Approx $9 million in future payments to a young girl in Kings county born with Erb’s palsy as a result of negligence in performing the delivery after shoulder dystocia was encountered. Excessive lateral traction was exerted on the fetal head damaging the brachial plexus.
- $5.6 million in New York County for a woman struck by a car crossing the street.
- $5.6 million for a construction worker who fell form a scaffold suffering fractures to his face.
- $5.5 million for a women struck by a car crossing the street.
- $4.5 million for a construction worker who fell from the second floor and suffering a hip fracture.
- $4.0 million for a women whose urethra was damaged during a urology procedure.
- $3.75 million for a 42 year old women who died as the result of the failure to diagnose sepsis.
- $2.5 million in Suffolk County for failure to timely diagnose and treat a cerebral aneurysm resulting in rupture of that aneurysm causing a stroke and resultant brain injury.
- $4.0 million for a construction worker who slipped and fell on ice on a job site.
- $3.5 million for a woman after her doctor failed to diagnose an arterial blood clot.
- $2.3 million for a woman who suffered kidney failure as a result of her doctors malpractice.
- $1.6 million for a construction worker who suffered a back injury after a fall from a scaffold.
- $1.75 million in Queens County for the wrongful death of a 40-year-old women following gastric bypass surgery. There was failure to timely diagnose and treat an anastomotic leak post-operatively.
- $3.1 million for a supermarket worker who fell down an elevator shaft suffering heel fractures.
- $1.18 million for a company who sustained property damage in a flood.
- $1.3 million in Suffolk County for failure to timely diagnose and treat subacute bacterial endocarditis causing heart valve damage requiring valve replacement surgery.
- $1.15 million dollars in Kings County for the wrongful death of an elderly woman whose lung cancer was not timely diagnosed and treated.
- $1.5 million in Suffolk County for a gentleman who sustained partial paralysis of his lower limbs because of the hospital’s failure to timely diagnose a spinal hematoma and surgically decompress the spine.
- Over $3 million in future periodic payments to a child who sustained Erb’s palsy as a result of excessive lateral traction on the fetal head during delivery after encountering a shoulder dystocia.
- $1.5 million for a woman hit by a NYC bus sustaining shoulder and back injuries.
- $1.2 million in Orange County for a 41-year-old woman who sustained blindness in one eye secondary to an untreated strep infection which caused sepsis, hypoperfusion and damage to the optic nerve.
- $1.25 million for a construction worker who fell through an opening on a roof causing leg injuries.
- $3.8 million to a 68-year-old man in Orange County who had an improperly performed hip replacement resulting in infection, the need to remove the prosthesis, and resultant limp when ambulating.
- $1.5 million for a construction worker who injured his hand while using a broken hand saw without the required guard.
- $3 million in Onondaga County for the wrongful death of a husband and father who developed deep vein thrombophlebitis and a fatal pulmonary embolism following knee surgery.
Attorney Advertising. Past results do not guarantee future outcome.